Hotel & Restaurant
Hôtel-Restaurant in Val d'Isère
First built in 1960, the Kandahar Hotel has always been the preferred destination for ski, nature and lovers of gourmet cuisine. At the heart of the village and a few steps away from the Bellevarde and Solaise mountains, the Kandahar is ideally located to fully live the « Val d'Isère Experience ».
From decoration to services, nothing is left to chance in order to offer each resident a unique holiday. Completely renovated in 1994, expanded in 2001 and 2014, the Kandahar Hotel is always improving. Throughout the years, the Kandahar has always kept one goal in mind : the well being and the satisfaction of its guests.
In an effort to perpetuate the traditions of Savoy’s architecture, wood and stone were utilized as dominant feature. Refined and elegant without excess, offering modern comfort while maintaining mountain style, the Kandahar is the promise of a restful and relaxing holiday.
Ideally located in the center of Val d'Isère, the Kandahar proposes lively and gastronomic evenings in its restaurant the Taverne d’Alsace, as well as relaxing moments at the bar, sauna or steam room.
- 3 Star hotel open only for the WINTER season
- Located in the heart of the village of Val d’Isère, on the main street
- Close to the Tourism Office
- 46 charming rooms and suites half are designed for families : bunk bed corner for the children, large room for the parents
- Bar & Lounge
- TV room
- Meeting room for up to 15 people and Game Room for the childen
- Restaurant the Taverne d’Alsace with an independant entrance
- On request at the reception desk, reservations for massages and baby-sitters
- Individual ski lockers with integrated ski boot dryers
- FREE ACCESS to the sauna and steam rooms
- Indoor parking supplemental fee
- Accessible to people with special needs
- Spoken languages : English and Spanish
- FREE WIFI